Paddle the healing waters of the Spring Garden Run
Experience the wonders of this iconic Florida spring destination as you journey into its beauty. Our paddlecraft rentals are conveniently located just downstream of the breathtaking headspring waterfall. Prepare to encounter a variety of captivating wildlife, including turtles, herons, egrets, otters, osprey, and more. Immerse yourself in the natural splendor that awaits you!
This reservation will be valid anytime during launch hours on your selected date (9AM-3PM).
- 1 HOUR for Kayaks, Canoes, SUPs
- 30 MINUTES for Pedal Boats
*Additional time may be purchased onsite if desired.
- $9/additional hour
- $45 max day charge
Tandems and Canoes:
- $11/additional hour
- $60 max day charge
De Leon Springs State Park
601 Ponce Deleon Blvd
De Leon Springs, FL 32130
- Our rentals are located inside De Leon Springs State Park. This reservation does not cover park entry – all park entry fees will apply.
- During busy summer months, De Leon Springs State Park regularly reaches capacity, some days as early as 9AM. At this point, further entry will not be permitted, even for those guests with reservations. It is very important to arrive early to ensure entry to the park.
Boats and Capacities*
- Single Kayaks – 1 Passenger or 350lbs
- Tandem Kayaks – Up to 2 Passengers or 500lbs
- 2-seat Canoes – Up to 3 Passengers or 400lbs
- Stand Up Paddleboard – 1 Passenger or 250lbs
- Pedal Boat – 4 Passengers or 1000lbs
*Whichever is less
What to Bring
- Must be 18 years old to rent.
- Must be 12 years old to be a single passenger in a boat accompanied by a parent in the group.
- Disposable items and alcohol are not allowed to launch.
- Pets are not permitted in rental equipment.
- Swimming and exiting your boat is not permitted.
- All children under the age of 6 must wear a life jacket at all times when on a paddle craft.
- All vessels must arrive back at the launch by 5:00PM. Any late vessels will be charged $50/vessel/hr, starting at 5PM.
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Be a minimum of 5 years old
- Must have the ability to follow visual and/or verbal instruction independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to withstand exposure to the outdoors for the entirety of the rental period, this includes sun exposure on the water, currents/wave action, and exposure to insects.
- Must have the ability to operate a watercraft independently, which includes paddling against and with a current, entry/exit of the paddle craft, and maneuvering the watercraft around other vessels.
- Have the ability to tolerate 72-degree water and bright sunlight for 2 hours or more while paddling without disturbing the river bottom
- Have the ability to survive in the water without the paddle craft independently or with the assistance of a companion in the event of falling or flipping off the paddle craft
- Have the ability to remain seated, maneuver, and balance independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment